Monday 12 March 2012

Hack Alert!

     Although GameGuard is ON to enhance security and prevent those irregularities with in, several players are busy, NOT to play but to find their wholes to access and to perform unsportsmanlike activities for their personal interests.(HACKING). Just still wonderin' why they have come to access someone's account without asking any permission to do so, inspite of the high security that GameGuard provides. Is it the user itself to blame on? or "under the table" is goin on?
     Eventhough I haven't encounter such incidents, and I am not expecting it.:),still tryin to be careful the best way I can. Well in case, I will be losing not much:)

     I've been doing things since I heard about the hacking issue, and I think its too far from me being hacked by someone. First, don't let anyone see what your password is. Definitely he/she can access your account directly. Use longer password with characters and numbers combinations. Make your cabal e-mail and password differ from your other social network accounts like facebook, twitter, multiply etc.If you would like to buy someone's account make sure to change all possible parameters that will lead the seller to take back his/her character.And DON'T ever sign in your account in an UNofficial cabal site/forum who offers you preebies and rewards, instantly upon subscription. this is the official site of cabalph http://cabal.e-games.com.ph/ .

     My regards to Ian "hek":) His character iMessiah just stole from him last week. Anyone who have been offered to buy that character, take your thought out of your thing and just enjoy playing your game! :)althea12

No comments:

Post a Comment