Sunday 30 September 2012

Looking for updates?

Hey guys! I got an image up here that I just saw yesterday. Woow....keep your back on your seats fellas, its not in cabal Philippines yet, I know what you feel right now cause we are on the same world. Will it be possible having this stuffs in our inventory? I just can imagine how awesome it is seeing my althea12 wearing one of these epaulets. Is anyone out there got an idea regarding this photo? If it is really gonna happen, When? Imm'a deactivate my costume then, and I would love to walk all around Navareth where everyone can see my warrior,waving this cloth at her back.lol:)
   But wait, talking about appearance? Here is one of the new cool updates, Cabal Philippines already had. They make it possible to trick other players during the game. Specific item in apperance but different indeed. Take a look what I got here, first, co-players will assume that I am wearing Osmium Great Sword but the truth is, a lower class of Titanium GS only.

No comments:

Post a Comment